Friday, June 13, 2008

Busy day

The boys got thier summer "do's" this morning. I think they still need a little work. Little boys don't sit still for long. Poor Caleb has some, uh, prominant ears. The cuts are shorter than I usually ask for. I wanted that messy look, but Caleb won't let me mess it up. Max's fits his face a little more, so I think we'll keep that cut for him. I don't think Kim likes the cuts, but I just wanted to see how it would look. I think they're cute. And I'm not at all prejudiced.

I also went to a movie with Kari and Ann. We saw Made of Honor. It was a cute movie with a happy ending. It was really nice to take time out in the middle of the day and very nice of them to take me for my birthday. I can't believe I'll be 38 next week. It sounds so old and I don't feel that old.

We keep plugging along on our yard clean-up. Brenden's open house (at our home) is the last Sunday of this month and we're trying to get it looking good again. When Caleb moved in, I let things go a little wild and now we're paying for it, literally. We've paid for some help. Between Kim's allergies and my little helpers things just seemed to get away from us. Weeds, grass in the beds, etc, etc, etc...... We're making progress though and I'm starting to see the well-kept yard at the end of the tunnel.


No comments: